- We take great care packing to ensure safe shipment to you.
- We aim to dispatch orders within 1-2 business days. The carriers we use for dispatch are DPD and Royal Mail. These are exclusively for UK orders.
- For international orders, we only use trackable services provided by DPD, Royal Mail International and Parcelforce.
- In the unlikely event of a delay, we will endeavour to contact you by email or phone to let you know.
- All delivery days are based on standard working days from Monday - Friday.
- Customers in USA, Canada, Australia, Canaries, Norway and Switzerland please be aware that the shipping charge does not include taxes, import duties and charges, and you are responsible for covering them. Please contact your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the company that delivers your parcel or when you pick the item up. These are not additional P&P charges.
- We will either refund or replace an item if it is found to be faulty, or otherwise damaged through postage. ( Please inform us immediately of this) .
- Refunds or new replacement products will only be issued when we receive the original goods purchased.
- Refunds or replacement will be sent within 7 days of receiving the goods returned. (Usually 1-2 days). Further: If you are not happy with an item due to cosmetic reasons (ie .item is not faulty etc) we are happy to exchange or refund for you within 30 days of purchase so long as product is not damaged and is returned in original packaging. It must be fit for resale (ie no scratches, marks etc.). Return postal charges and postage of the replacement item and are at the cost of the customer. If you return the item that you bought by mistake and it's still as "new condition" we will proceed with refund except orginal postage cost. (this may be more than the original delivery charge incurred at time of order as we subsidise freight charges) & reserve the right to deduct a restocking fee of 10% at our discretion. The product must be unopened and in a re-sellable condition, i.e. has not been fitted to a vehicle