SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES
• An aerodynamic shell design constructed using an advanced lightweight composite poly-alloy
• A helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypo-allergenic and anti-microbial nylon, all of which are removable and washable
• A flush-fit lock down, side-coverless face shield that is optically correct, compound-curved, scratch-resistant and protects against UV-rays
• There are several tinted shields available for this model
• 8 points of ventilation with chin, side, forehead, top and rear vents
• Retention system is quick release with sewn on ECE logo
• Provides ample ear cavity space for speakers
• A clear coat finish to protect paint & graphics
• Comes with a cloth carrying bag
• Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Available: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment
This helmet model meets or exceeds both ECE 22.05 and
DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards.
A large-size FX-95 weighs 1.59 kg or 3.5 lbs.
Measure your head
Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.